The Importance Of Cleaning & Maintaining Your Carpet
MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2022
The carpet in your home gets a lot of foot traffic. Whether you vacuum your carpets once a week or everyday, it is still good to have your carpets cleaned by professionals. Here are 10 reasons why you should have your carpets professionally cleaned!
- Professional carpet cleaning removes dirt, grime and other allergens that vacuuming alone can not.
- Removes dust mites that may have made a home out of your carpet.
- Improves your indoor air quality, which makes it easier to breathe. Carpet acts as a air filter and like any filter it has to be cleaned
- Prolongs the lifespan of your carpet, removes particulate soil that is abrasive, scratches and wears out carpet fibers causing them to look dull and worn.
- Removes spots and stains you didn’t think could be removed.
- Removes nasty odors from your carpets.
- Eliminates dust build-up.
- Your carpets can have a fresh and brand new feel again.
- Improves the appearance of your home.
Chem-Dry of Mount Vernon can provide you with a deep long lasting Carpet Cleaning
BACK TO BLOGS